Sunday, March 16, 2014

Lazy Circles is Back!


Hey Melanie!  Look what's back!


OK, here's the deal.  I took down my blog that I loved, Lazy Circles, because I took a job with the municipal government of a conservative Republican town in Texas.  I thought my opinionated, liberal, sometimes naughty musings might upset some people with power over my purse.  So I took down the blog.

Then I started working there and things quickly turned unpleasant.  Clearly, I was not a good fit for this place.  I never wore red shoes on a Thursday, but I did show up in a pink shirt and a Jesse Tyler Ferguson Tie the Knot bow tie, which was pretty much the same thing.  Little Edie expressed it much better than I could have at 2.27:






So, I left.  Meanwhile, I'm looking for my next opportunity and am expressing myself on Lazy Circles!  I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy creating it.  But please, don't take any of it too seriously.  It's all for fun.

I'm glad to be back. 

Sam   


No comments:

Post a Comment